When We First Met

About 9 Months ago I had the opportunity to be a part of my best friends wedding. What I didn't realize is that her wedding day was going to be a vital part of my life!  The day before the wedding we had a small rehearsal  with the wedding party so that we would know exactly how things were to play out the next day..not a big deal, right? Well it wasn't a big deal until I met Sam, the man I was to walk down the aisle with! I couldn't believe that I was paired with the cutest guy in the wedding party! Was this really happening? It was really happening and before our friends even got back from their honeymoon we had gone on our very first date! Up to this point I thought nothing of it, it was only one date..could anything really come from it? Well it did, one date turned into two, and two into five. Then we said "I love you." This was all getting so exciting for me and I didn't know if something SO GOOD could really be happening to me. But it did, and still is! On December 4, 2010 Sam asked me to marry him. This was by far the best day of my life, until we get married of course. We are getting married in just 9 short weeks, on May 18,2011! I hope with this blog that we can share, not only the story of how we met, but our entire story of our life as it happens. 

Comments

  1. Such a cute story! Glad you documented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! i love this! It makes me smile! you guys have the best story by far! i love that you have already walked down the aisle together! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..