Grandmas are the BEST!

When Sam and I got married we received a few quilts from our grandmas. This winter we have used them all and they have been wonderful. I love the way they look on our bed, and I have been very excited to show them off. My grandma has been making me blankets since day one, and I love it! I have SO many quilts from her that it's not even funny. When I got my ceder chest for my 16th birthday my grandma had me come over and get the quilt that I chose when I was little for my wedding quilt. I was told to put it in my ceder chest until I got married, and then I could use it. Well then I got engaged, and grandma decided I needed a quilt that fit Sam and I. We then went shopping for material, and it was super fun. After we got married we ended up with 3 new quilts for our bed. They are all so beautiful and we are so lucky to have such wonderful grandmothers who care about us. They are both very talented women and I have uploaded some pictures so you who read my blog can see for yourself. I hope you enjoy. 
From Sam's Grandma

From my grandma

Given to me from my grandma at age 16

Comments

  1. Those are gorgeous, your grandmas do good work...they must love you guys (and who can blame them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! How cool to have more than one so you can change it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can one of your grandmas adopt me so I can get one? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..