The Babies!

We had something very exciting happen for us this week. Well I wil give you all a hint..this is my very first post written on my new computer.  So let me back up..for those of you who don't know my husband very well, he is a VERY big fan of Apple and all of their products!! He has a very old Macbook but it basically doesn't work. We both got our old computers around the same time and for the past few months they have been really falling apart. We decided that we both really wanted new ones not just because the want but because the need for them. With Sam leaving for basic training in the near future we really wanted laptops that would be more reliable for facetime. So we finally got the laptops that we have always wanted and so far, we are very happy with them.  This was such a big experience for us because Apple products tend to be expensive.  I brought along my sister when we made our purchase so that we could have her take pictures along the way.
 At the Apple Store 

 New Macs!!

 Bringing home mac..

Bringing home mac part 2..

Comments

  1. FUN! You two make such cute parents. Hope they behave well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..