Our first camping trip!

Yes it has been two years since Sam and I got married and we just got around to going camping together! We went to Moon Lake which has been my family's camping spot since before I was born! It was so much fun! We got to take our nieces in our car and got a great taste of parenting! It is always so fun to spend extra time with our families. Considering that Sam isn't the biggest fan of fishing, I think we all had fun with it! We caught close to 80 fish on our trip and this year we even decided to try eating it! We all decided that trout is not too bad..so we saved a dozen or so for eating. I learned a few things about Sam on our trip..well one thing...he will not gut fish! So let me ask this...who is tougher the fish gutter(me) or the non fish gutter(Sam) lol! I just have to give him a little bit of a hard time...he did an excellent job filming the how to video. Aside from all the fishing we did some hiking and Lots of playing with the kids and getting muddy with them. I am so glad we were able to go on this trip and I hope that someday we will take our kids to Moon Lake!
Wearing a plastic bag so fish guts don't get me! 

Dirty feet!

Sam, Zenna, and Olivia's sand castle!

Fish guts!!!!


Death sandwiches! :)


Mmmm! 


Messy messy messy! 



How to gut a fish..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..