The Best Day Ever!!

As many of you are aware I have been super excited about marrying Sam. Not only because I love him, but because he is such a sweetie and he loves me too. On May 18 we were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Just remembering the events of the day makes me super giddy. I will never forget the way Sam looked at me that day, and everything he said to me. It was truly perfect. It was more than I ever expected, and Sam was sweeter than I ever thought he could be. The best part..the sweetness continues! Our wedding day was definitely not a perfect day if you look at the weather or any other small issues, but it was perfect to us, and we are so happy to finally be married to each other for time and for eternity!

Comments

  1. Awww!!! It really was a great day! I have those notes from the temple for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..