The things I do for love or Sam's Birthday!

May 3rd. Sam's birthday. Yesterday was a day that I knew I was going to have to do something that I may not have wanted to do. I told Sam to think of whatever he wanted to do, and we would totally do it. I was thinking we would do something outside or something. I was wrong. Sam wanted to go to the movies. He wanted to see Fast Five. On any other day, I would have been fine seeing this movie. We have been watching the other ones together and it has been a fun time doing something that I know Sam enjoys. But yesterday..it just wasn't something I really felt in the mood for. Well I couldn't say no, get serious, it's his birthday, so I said as happily as I could, Yeah Let's do it! We did, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, and we had a great day together. Sam told me later in the day that he would never make me see another boy movie like that ever again, but I told him that I would happily watch any boy movie, because let's face it, I'm going to make him watch a chick flick every once in a while.

Comments

  1. Haha! You're so funny! I'm glad you guys had a great day together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..