Lagoon!

Photo taken By Sam on his iPhone4.
We did it! We went to Lagoon. this is a big accomplishment for me since I have been pretty much terrified of the place for, oh, ten years. Sam's parents decided that for Christmas gifts this year that we would take a family trip to Lagoon. I was super nervous at first, but once we got there I realized it wasn't so bad, and I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be. Sam and I had a great time with the family and even bounced back with my family. I think it's the beginning of us going to Lagoon every year. Very fun! Even though I am still a wimp and Sam may have to wait a long time for me to go on some of these rides, but I think overall he will be happy with what he can get out of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..