Seeing through your spouses eyes

Uncle Sam painting Joey's "Hand nails" as Joey would say

So I guess you could say Sam has finally made me see through his eyes. We have been having the same..I guess you could say argument for weeks now. The baby argument. I have been practically begging Sam for weeks to please just let us have one. Just one...for now. Well Sam has rejected me on this request for weeks. I even told him that he could tell Santa that's what I wanted for Christmas. He still didn't give in. So I came to the realization yesterday that we'd better wait. Sam and I babysat the Coffey kids yesterday and I had a lot of fun..and I think Sam did as well...it was one of my favorite memories of Sam when he painted Joey's nails, and rocked one of the babies to sleep. It made me extremely excited to have kids of our own and see Sam in daddy action. But what I realized is that Sam is right. He and I have so much fun together, and we need that time because once we have kids, it will be totally different. Which I already knew, I just came to the sudden realization that Sam really does just want to spend time with Me right now, and I want to spend time with him too. Kids will be one of those adventures that will have to wait..oh 3 years....unless a baby craving comes up again...

Comments

  1. :) I'm glad you guys had fun. Not now, not 3 years, how about right in the middle? That's plenty of together alone time, then continuing on your next adventure. But really, its between you two and the Lord, and when its meant to happen it will. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..