Cherry Pie, Baby!

I have many goals in life. One of them is to bake a perfect pie. Well I did it! the past few days I have been working on making this pie that I have been dreaming about for weeks. I broke up the pie making into two days so that I made sure it would be perfect and not rushed. Day one I made the crust and  pitted all of my cherries. Day two I did all the hard stuff. The actual assembly of the pie and the baking. Which by the way had to bake for almost 2 hours. I was slightly worried once the pie was in the oven just because I have had a few mishaps while baking. I was just praying that this wasn't going to be one of them. When the time came I got the pie out of the oven and it was fantastic. We all were able to enjoy some wonderful million calorie pie!

 The pie filling! MMHMM!
Sweet Perfection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..