A first time for everything

I feel like I should change my blog name to The Adventures of Mr. Coffey since most of these stories seem to be about Sam. But as an innocent bystander, I feel like the adventures of Mr. Coffey are also my own. Yesterday we had the privilege of babysitting our niece and two nephews(twins). It was super fun, and Sam got to have some very new experiences that may or may not have convinced him we don't need kids right now.  Since we babysat twins, I decided I would feed and do diaper duty for one and he could do the other...So I did my share, and when it was Sam's turn the baby wouldn't open his mouth for Sam to feed him. It was a little funny just because it was his first time dealing with babies and this little guy must have known. Sam looks at me for help, so I helped and things went just fine after that. Next, diaper duty. Sam has NEVER changed a diaper in his life. I thought it was pretty crazy. We had a little diaper lesson, and Sam did a great job, however, I do wonder how well he'd have done if it was a smelly diaper. I can't tell if Sam really had a good time doing these things, but I know that no matter what I do or say, we are still waiting 5 years to have our share of kids. I guess we will see how many more fun baby things I can make him do.

Comments

  1. Thanks again for watching them. :) Sam, I hope you aren't too traumatized!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..