The end.

Well...many of you who know me, know that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! We got tickets to go see the movie yesterday before the midnight showing. I have been so extremely excited about this movie that it's not even funny. It's the final chapter, the epic conclusion of the whole Harry Potter story. I think seeing this movie with Sam let him see my true nerdiness about the whole thing. I just couldn't stop being excited the entire movie, which was excellent. When we got home I was still so excited that it took me, what seemed like ages to fall asleep. Me falling asleep was still not good enough..I had Harry Potter dreams all night, and woke up ready to see the movie again! The good news, I think Sam liked it too, and he was able to accept my inner dork.

Sam and I in our super sweet matching Harry Potter shirts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..