Oh Snap!!

For the past few weeks Sam has started scaring me when I come out of the bathroom. He will literally wait until the toilet flushes and then comes and quietly stands outside the bathroom door. Naturally, I don't anticipate someone to be standing there and it's quite frightening! This has happened a few times and Sam tends to think he is the funniest thing ever when he is able to freak me out. So I have totally forgiven him for doing this, because it's just fun. So the greatest thing happened on Sam's day off. We were just hangin out, watchin LOST, and Sam got up to use the bathroom. After a minute, I thought, What a perfect opportunity for me to scare Sam with his own joke! So I heard the toilet flush and I quietly, trying not to totally giggle, wait outside the door. Sam opens it, and I am pretty sure he was more scared than I have ever been when he has done it to me. It was the funniest thing! It brought me great joy, and I will never forget how awesome it was to watch Sam jump 5 feet in the air (Okay, well 5 feet may be an exaggeration). Definitely a mental snapshot moment!

Comments

  1. Omg, you guys are too funny! Its nice to find out the stories behind the noises I hear coming from down there. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September thoughts...

The truth about Anxiety

And Just Like That, They Were Gone…..